SPARKY FORUM

Internal IR module

Internal IR module
« on: May 20, 2017, 01:24:31 PM »
Hello Sparky team

I follow all the step to use the IR receiver on sparky, everything is working well with an external IR receiver attached on B21 (with module update see previous post) but I'm not able to use the internal receiver.

With my scop the interal recevier is working well, but even if I configure lirc with gpio_in=62 I have no signal with mode2 -d /dev/lirc0.
Is 62 the right pin for the internal IR receiver?

Best regards
Pascal

Re: Internal IR module
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2017, 11:03:56 PM »
Hello Sparky team

I follow all the step to use the IR receiver on sparky, everything is working well with an external IR receiver attached on B21 (with module update see previous post) but I'm not able to use the internal receiver.

With my scop the interal recevier is working well, but even if I configure lirc with gpio_in=62 I have no signal with mode2 -d /dev/lirc0.
Is 62 the right pin for the internal IR receiver?

Best regards
Pascal

Allo Support -: Yes ,with lirc external IR receiver connected to GPIO work fine .Internal receiver not mapped with lirc application

Thanks and Regards,

Allo Support Team

Re: Internal IR module
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2017, 07:47:49 AM »
Allo Support -: Yes ,with lirc external IR receiver connected to GPIO work fine .Internal receiver not mapped with lirc application

Thanks and Regards,

Allo Support Team
How can we get it to work with lirc and volumio? Is there any document about it or how can map it?